This motor car is no longer available - Please contact us for any further information you may require.
Ferrari 246 Dino GTS The GTS version of the 246 Dino arrived at the Geneva Salon in March 1972. It featured a removable targa roof panel that could be stowed behind the seats, the chassis being reinforced with extra bracing along the sides and front of the engine frame. Visibly the GTS had no rear three-quarter windows, these being replaced by a bank of three vents carved out from each sail panel. GTS’s were all built on the series III platform. Production of both the GT and GTS came to an end in 1974, over 3700 Dino's having been delivered since the spring of 1968, 1431 of which were Series III GT's. This included 446 right-hand drive examples while 1274 GTS were built in just over two years, 254 of which were in right-hand drive. The car offered for sale here is one of the 254 GTS examples built in RHD presented in Giallo fly with black leather. A total restoration was carried out by Mototechnique some five years ago to concours standard. Since this time the car has covered minimal miles and is now offered for sale having recently had a major service by DK.