This McLaren 675 LT Spider is no longer available. Please contact us for any further information you may require.
Inspired by the McLaren F1 GTR 'Longtail' the Limited Edition 675LT was lighter, more powerful and had 40% more downforce than any other model in the McLaren Super Series at that time. With a limited run of just 500 Spider examples built, combined with its reduced weight and increased agility meant McLaren hadcreated one of the greatest and most driver focused cars ever.
Originally ordered at a list price of over £360,000, this UK RHD example is presented in Chicane Grey over Black Alcantara. Sitting on 20" Super-lightweight forged alloy wheels in dark grey with brake calipers and a discreet MSO side-blade pinstripe in contrasting Mclaren Orange. These external features are complemented inside by contrasting Mclaren Orange seatbelts and stitching on the electric, heated memory seats. Comfortably optioned, this example also benefits from Meridian Surround Sound, front-axle lift and a reversing camera too.
This LT spider also features a multitude of MSO Carbon Fibre options as detailed below.
• Carbon Fibre Mirror Casings
• Carbon Fibre Side Intakes
• MSO Carbon Fibre Mirror Arms
• MSO Carbon Fibre Wiper System
• Carbon Fibre Exterior Upgrade
• MSO Visual Carbon Fibre Airbrake
• MSO Visual Carbon Fibre Wing Louvres
• MSO Carbon Fibre Vent Bezels
• MSO Carbon Fibre Steering Wheel
• MSO Carbon Fibre Instrument Cluster
• MSO Handling And Powertrain Switches In Orange
• MSO '675LT' Embroidered In The Headrests
• MSO Branded Sill Panels With '675LT'
Today the car is presented with under 3,000 Miles from new and comes accompanied by all of its original equipment including all original books. This car also benefits from full paint protection film from new ensuring that the paint has remained in superb order. This 675LT is located in our showrooms just outside London and available to view immediately. With a spec as stunning as this, it is simply an opportunity not to be missed.
The DK™ Logo and DK Engineering™ are registered trade marks of D.K. Engineering (Holdings) Limited
© Copyright 2022 - All Rights Reserved