McLaren revived the legendary ‘Longtail’ name at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show, with the launch of the then most performance-focused model in the Super Series, the McLaren 675LT Coupé. An “LT” is the most extreme expression of a McLaren you can get. As they themselves say it is “Pushed to the edge, pushed as far as it will go in terms of performance and exhilaration. It is the purest distillation of the sheer driving pleasure”
- The 675LT Coupé was at the time of launch acknowledged as the purest, most involving series-production McLaren supercar to date. Responding to customer demand after the production run of Coupés rapidly sold out, they created the McLaren 675LT Spider. The most focused, fastest and exhilarating open-top model to ever wear a McLaren badge, all 500 examples were sold within two weeks.
The McLaren 600LT Coupé is only the fourth McLaren to ever receive the LT – or ‘Longtail’ – badge. Inspired by the renowned McLaren 675LT and its iconic ‘Longtail’ racing predecessor, it is the next chapter in the McLaren LT story.
Crafted in carbon fibre, the elongated bodywork of the 600LT is not only stiffer and lighter, but optimises aerodynamic performance to generate an additional downforce. Extreme weight saving measures – in addition to the unique-in-class carbon fibre MonoCell II chassis – contribute to a dramatic 96kg weight reduction. The forged aluminium double wishbone suspension and lightweight braking system from the McLaren 720S raise track performance to even greater heights. A 600PS and 620Nm twin-turbo V8 powertrain ensures the 600LT is the most powerful Sports Series ever.
This high spec UK One owner example was supplied by McLaren Hatfield and delivered to a client of DK in the Spring of this year. A stunning example presented in “Chicane Effect” with alcantara interior and a very impressive list of options (totalling £35,000) including:
· 10 Spoke Gloss Black Wheels
· Bowers and Wilkins Upgraded Stereo
· Carbon Fibre interior Package
· Exterior Carbon Upgrade Packages 1 & 2
· Carbon Fibre Racing Seats
· Carbon Black Alcantara Steering Wheel
· Front Suspension Lift
· Leather Door Sill Finishers
· McLaren Designer Interior - alcantara
· MSO Defined Carbon Fender Louvres
· Alcantara Headlining
· MSO Orange Seatbelts
· Soft Close Doors
· Security Package
· Special Colour Brake Calipers
· Front End PPF
The car has covered 4,000 road miles and is to be sold complete with the McLaren new car warranty.
The car is VAT paid (not reclaimable)
Ready to be used and enjoyed as intended without delay.